Sunday, March 7, 2010

Different or Still The Same?

When there's too many things to do, I hope that there's time to rest, some space to breathe. But when there's nothing much to do, I feel bored. There's so many things to think and plan. Sometimes I thought of changing the way I live but it's not that easy. Things won't go my way. I can plan this and that but at the end of the day I know I cannot run away from the things that I must do! It's very important to make sure I finish what I'm currently doing before I can proceed to something else. It's like a procedure that I must follow. Sadly, I haven't been doing whatever that I must do. It has been 3 months since I attended church services. Now I only go when I'm asked to serve. Now I'm doing things my own way. Probably I don't want to do the right thing anymore. Now I choose my own way. I don't hang around with my church friends anymore. I don't do bad stuffs like smoking or gambling but I don't do good stuffs too. Last time I love helping others but now no more! I know there's still a piece of me that wants to be a good person but I just need to seek for it.


Everything has a cause but
I don't know what changed me.
Or maybe I never changed??

2 comments:

  1. Your 4th paragraph, line 4 sounds like me. Haha.
    But anyway, don't lose the passion to help people. Don't give that up. You may feel tired now but trust me, the feeling of being able to help people, to be a blessing and to be able to impact people's life is one of the best feeling in the world. As time past, opportunity will come for you to be a blessing, and when it comes, grab it. You won't regret. Always remember how much you've been blessed by others. Use that to motivate you to bless others in return. Cheers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Now I lose heart but I will get it back!! =D And I agree that I have been blessed so much.. Thanx for being a blessing to me too! Thanx a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete