Saturday, November 30, 2013

Part of Life

Life isn't treating me good. So many unsolved problems. Have I not tried hard enough? Or it's just how things should be? Sometimes, people misunderstand and I can't explain myself. Lately, I don't even want to tell anyone about anything, because telling stories can sometimes be quite tiring. Although I don't want to talk now, but I still hope there's someone that I can turn to anytime. I have good friends that I can trust but sometimes they are just not the ones that could make me talk. Some facing tougher times than me, some too busy to even reply my message, some make me feel like they were never listening to me and a conversation always end with me becoming a listener.

"There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it."
- Rick Riordan, The Titan's Curse

No comments:

Post a Comment