Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Round Of Self-Realization

I was reading blogs and I noticed there's so many things I need to do. I realized more this time because I was reading my ex-classmates blogs. I have so much more to explore as I'm only at my early 20's. If it's  exploring, I'm still young but if it's working, I'm kinda old by the end of the year (uh.. I keep reminding myself that I need to graduate real soon. argh..). Anyway, I need to start making friends, that means I have to start going out. I really love staying at home, I think I'm to comfortable with my lifestyle now. However, lately I'm feeling really bored at home. I need some exiting stuffs in my life. When I'm at home, I eat, sleep, study, watch tv, and go online. I go online only to check mails, facebook and chat. What a life.. Sometimes, I stare out of the window wanting to go out but I noticed that I do not have anywhere to go. How sad.. Okay, from this moment, I will see myself changing. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment