Friday, February 19, 2010

TAg

I was supposed to do this tag long long time ago.. hehe! Since I'm seriously bored, lets get started..

1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed ?
    ~ hurm.. never thought of it..
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
    ~ lazy
3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with?
    ~ my lil sister.
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
    ~ no, but lazy la.. haha!
5. Will you ever donate blood?
   ~ Nope.. I tried but my pressure was too low.
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
    ~ Yes, of course!
7. Do you want someone to be dead?
   ~ This is the last thing I want.
8. What does your last text message say?
    ~ You're welcome sweetie..(hehe!)
9. What are you thinking right now?
    ~ I want to go out!
10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
      ~ Not really..
11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
      ~ I think 12.40..
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
      ~ It's a gift! =)
13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
     ~ No, all I'm thinking is to finish this quiz!
14. Who was the last person who text you ?
      ~ Minee


Five Lucky Person to do this quiz… 
I shall not name anyone cos they will be like me, realized that they were tag after a long long time. hehe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment