Thursday, May 6, 2010

Whee-eee-eee!

It's another day.. I haven't been sleeping well. No matter how hard I try to make myself tired during the day, I can only sleep after 2am. This has been going on for months. I'm not having insomnia. I just need a proper sleeping time. Now I have odd sleeping hours. I sleep at 2++ am, get up at 6.45am and go back to sleep at 9am and finally get up at 12pm. This is ridiculous! Maybe I should do lots and lots of exercise like, jog for an hour, swim for an hour, sit up 100 times and jump up and down for another 100 times. Then I should be able to sleep by 11 all the way til morning

I haven't watch Ironman 2 yet but I will be watching IP Man 2 this sun! Yay!!!!!! By the way, yesterday, Minee and I watched "Love In Rome" in pavillion. It's hilarious with good ending!! There's so many nice movies that I really want to watch. We parked at Sg. Wang and walked all the way to Pavillion because we thought that the parking fee would be cheaper. But guess what?? We parked from 11-4 during weekdays and it costs us RM7!!! What the heck?? Just a reminder, if anyone of you would like to go to Pavillion, just park in Pavillion larh!!!!!!!! Save up all the hassle.


I am still here!
You may not bother about what is going 
on in my life but I care a lot for you.
Trying to find out everything
 about you all the time.
But I guess I'm not putting so much
effort into your stuffs anymore,
because I think it's time to end it all.
Haha!!

5 comments:

  1. Eh! Nola. Pavillion is still more expensive! Once I parked in Pavillion, my parking price went up to 15 bucks! Crazy expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ke? cos one of my friend said got maximum rate about 8 or 9.. you parked during weekends is it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahha. Maybe la. Was shocked when I saw the price. Crazy wan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! Next time I'll just park at pavillion la yeah.. =D Btw, I finish up my night shift already!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's better for us to check out the rate first! =D

    ReplyDelete