Sunday, November 14, 2010

: )

Mission failed. I slept right after I was done with the last post! haha!!! I couldn't resist the bed, with the perfect nice and cold weather to sleep. I'm not sure how long I slept but the flu was gone once I woke up, I guess it's the effect of the medicine + sleep! =D I'm still tired now, so I guess I will be able to get a good night sleep later.

Guess what? I just signed up for a tweeter account earlier. Why? To stalk Adam Lambert. Haha!! Actually nola, I just wanna get his updates. I'm not sure whether is it really him but I guess it can't be wrong. Two weeks ago, I read this megazine about him attacking paparazzi, and what he tweeted after that. It's exactly the same. So bolehlah, should be correct. Something I don't like about facebook, friendster, or anything that can connect people on the internet. People tend to pretend to be someone else by creating an account using the names of others. I'm not sure about twitter cos I only used it less than 24 hours. So no comment. I haven't tweeted anything and I guess I won't cos I only want updates.

: )

2 comments: