Monday, April 26, 2010

Beautiful Dinner

The dinner 2 days ago with my ex-schoolmates/classmates was awesome. Until  now, I can still think of it and laugh. hehe! Dinner followed with tong sui. Yummy!!! The pictures were uploaded in facebook. Nice friend, nice environment, nice chatting and crapping session and nicely taken photos. Credit to out dear full-time camera man, Jin Tat! And of course our part-time camera woman, Wee Ping! hehe!! As usual, being the one holding the camera means there's lesser opportunity to be in the pictures, but I'm sure he doesn't mind! =D Thank u! I didin't know the gathering would be so fun since we haven't met each other for so long. I have never really talked to Wee Ping and Kevin since after form 5. That's soooo many years ago. Everyone changed! It's really cool to meet them again. I'm really looking forward to the next gathering that I don't know when. Take care til we meet again! =D

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...sure will have the chance to meet again! and...actually everyone still the same... gila gila..=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! yes.. eveyone has changed in their own way except for the gila-gila part! =P

    ReplyDelete