Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More time with lesser work or more work with lesser time?

Is it better to have more free time with lesser loads of work, or lesser free time with more loads of work?? I thought it's good either way. Being too busy is a problem but being too free is also a problem. I've tried both! And of course my choice is to have more free time la.. Duh.. Everyone wants timeout for themselves. By the way, this semester is such a relaxing semester for me but torture is on its way. =/ few more months for me to enjoy life. I will really appreciate it! After all Minee will be off to singapore before my next semester starts. So now I can hang out with her cos after this no more, since she's already like my other half! ahahhaaa!! After some problems that came along the way, I still have to admit that she's the best! Sorry for all my wrongdoings. I'm sorry to make you sad and disappointed. Honestly, I have so much to say but I seem to lose my words when I see u. *tearing* Anyway, take care!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gwynne,Owh..I feel so touch after reading your post wei... Don't feel bad l,never blame you. You are my good friend mah. No matter what,I'll by your side. Just wish you don't feel I'm irritating la. ok? hehe!! Love you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. thank u! nola.. history shall not repeat itself. =)

    ReplyDelete