Monday, September 20, 2010

Appearance

I keep on blogging until I dunno what's the purpose of it anymore. I'm just sharing how miserable and boring is my life to whoever reading it. (I bet tak sampai 5 person!) Aih.. Conversation with my mum last week..


Me : Mumy, first impression very important wan hor? Especially our looks?
Mum : Of course, because the first thing people can see from you is your looks ma.. You don't expect them to be able to know your attitude when you all just meet.
Me : Then you leh? (cos I know my mum is sweet!)
Mum : Last time when I was working in the company, I usually get better treatment, I'm not showing off but you have to know that the world is very realistic.
Me : Aih.. How come I'm not prettier or hotter or maybe at your level?? No wonder la I'm always transparent..
Mum : How pretty you want to be? Like that still not enough meh?
Me : Of course I wanna look like prettier than I'm currently.
Mum : I better take you the disabled people center more often, then you will be grateful for what you have. And looks is not very important, having good life in future is more important! But if you have good looks with bad attitude also no use!


Actually I know everything. Looks is just temporary but I always care so much about outward appearance. Now I don't look down myself so much but I still hope to be like some other people out there! One word : "UNGRATEFUL". Sometimes I feel that I don't look too bad but sometimes I feel so ugly!!! It's seasonal. Finish la.. Confirm gonna stuck with depression for the rest of my life!!!!


But the Lord said to Samuel,
"Don't judge by his appearance or height for I have rejected him.
The Lord doesn't see things the way you see them.
People judge by outward appearance,
but the Lord looks at the heart."
1 Samuel 16:7


16 Always be joyful.
17 Never stop praying.
18 Be thankful in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18



2 comments:

  1. Gwynne have sweet smile and a preety face. Its important to know this!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Thank u!! I'll keep that in mind. =D

    ReplyDelete