Wednesday, June 20, 2012

=)

Someone once told me friends are meant to be used. We are being used or we use. Well, it's all up to us to decide. =) BUT, finally, I felt the love that friends could offer, and how happiness is contagious. Maybe I have forgotten the feeling, since I haven't been watching movies for so long. Yesterday I watched a movie with my friends and I have never been that grateful watching a movie. I look to my left and look to my right, and see people that I appreciate sitting beside me. Even though I was feeling gloomy but I was comforted by their presence. I felt warm when I was out in the snow. I like this feeling. No matter what happens, it's still the love of family and friends that could heal all wounds. They are my best medicine.

I never thought that I could get the truth so soon and so easily, and the truth hurts. But it's okay, I would rather it be this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment