Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy

I'm just so free these days. I go to work in the morning, and I'll be home by noon. Now I really have my own time to do my own things. The last semester gave me so much pressure, and I'm glad it's over. There's pros and cons. I have my own time but I have been thinking about the stuffs that I placed aside for so long. And I realized that it's better if I'm kept busy, I would prefer to be physically tired and stressed up rather than to have heartache.

Anyway, I was talking to some elderly people. I think they are the best people to talk to, they made me happy, although not all the time. They always remind me about how we always make simple things complicated in life. I'm still trying to apply all these facts into my life. I just want to be happy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment