Saturday, December 18, 2010

December, A Beautiful Month

Yesterday was someone's bigday!! A beautiful, friendly and wonderful daughter, wife and absolutely a great mother!! Happy Happy Birthday!!! And she is.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My dearest mumy and her younger daughter!!!
Love you!!



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Okay, that's me in the picture!! haha!!!
Mum looked about 50% (of course she's prettier!) like what I look now when she was my age and on the left is really my lil sister!!! haahahhahaa.. So, just look at me and you'll see her when she was younger..

Okay, I'm still stuck with Adam Lambert. I'm not sure how many times have I watched, and still watching his music videos, interviews, performances and American Idol journey, etc. Each time I passed by shops like Speedy, I'll still have the thoughts of buying his album. I think it's still selling since he's still not done with the tour.

I'll be kinda busy next whole week. My cousins from Melaka are here. They will be staying at my place for about a week. I will be taking them to places that they haven't been before. And Minee's farewell party will be tomorrow. I can't wait to help but I don't know what to help. =) Christmas Musical will be on Thursday and Friday. It's really gonna be a busy week but I'm definitely gonna like it. Can't wait for Christmas!!





No comments:

Post a Comment