Saturday, December 11, 2010

Message To A Friend..

It's December!! Few more weeks to go before the year ends!! I will be going to Kuantan. =) I'm glad that I found another good friend.

BUT BUT BUT.. No matter what, no matter how good is that person, there's always someone that is beyond compare. She is...

*tada*



It's gonna be 10 years in just a few months time. WOW!! We are friends for 10 beautiful years!!! I really don't remember when we first met but I was really comfortable talking to her and I liked her. =D I remembered how I had to sneak out my bedroom in the middle of the night just to talk to you on the phone. hehe! And how you got stung by bees because of my crush! And how you pointed to me the shows you wanted to watch in Speedy so that I could borrow them for you!! haha!!!! Love those memories!




When we were younger


You will be leaving to Singapore in a few weeks time. The time is about to come. I don't like saying goodbyes but I have to. So this is the time, I need to learn. =) Singapore is very near, it's not about the distance. What makes me sad is my lifestyle. You are not gonna be there to go out with me or call me from time to time. Itulah.. Before that I took you for granted and now I'm regretting my actions. Okay la actually I didn't take you for granted, just that I'm very laid-back but I'm aware that you are always around me, I'm aware of everything you did for me. I really do!! Woish.. Sounded like my lover!! haha..

"If I'm not a girl (cos I don't want you to be a guy..), I'll definitely, 202%, confirm go after you!!!"





Honestly, you made me understand the quality and the importance of friendship. I'll never ever want our friendship to end. NEVER!!! I never thought that someone like me will ever find a true friend. But God is good! =D do you know why I appreciate you so much?? It's because you never gave up on me. You could have stop contacting me 3 years ago since I didn't care, but you didn't. Am I that attractive?? Why didn't you give up? hahahha!!!




Singapore is so near, I'll make sure I visit you, I promise!! I'm not sure where will you be heading to after Singapore. But I wish you all the best in your career!! I'm very sure you will be someone in future!! I hope that you will lead a happy life and find your other half that will be able to give you all the happiness and comfort! =D




Typing this post made me wanna cry! T_______T hhaahha!!

2 comments:

  1. Gwynne ,you must know you meant so much to me too.I will never give up on any friends of mine. Especially you!! Thank you for the post and I really feel so touch.. =') Lv you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe!! I know.. hahhaha!!! =D take care!! *HugGsSsss*

    ReplyDelete