Friday, December 10, 2010

Kuantan Trip

Hello.. I'm back!! Back from Kuantan.


Rebecca!

The trip was awesome!!! I took some pictures. But I gotta warn you here that the quality of the pictures are bad cos I captured all of them with my phone, only 2 megapixel.. =/  Lemme start from the train station. I took a train and get down at KL Central station. From there I took Monorail to Titiwangsa station. There's where the bus station is situated, it's called Pekeliling Bus Station. I was afraid to miss the bus, since it's my first time travelling alone to another state, so I woke up at 6.30am. I reached to the bus station at 8.45am and waited until 10.30am. haha!!! For the 1 hour and 45 minutes, I walked around with my heavy bag pack. So that's how backpacking felt like. Tiring...!!! haahahahaa!!!

This is gonna be a long post. So just sit back and relax!








After about 4 hours, I finally arrived!!! I'll jump straight to dinner!! Rebecca's dad took me to a nice place for dinner, it's at the beach. Very romantic atmosphere. Anyone wanna get married?? I suggest that you have your wedding dinner there. hehe!! There's only one problem, the place is just a restaurant size. Not big enough to even fit 100 person. It's too small!! I don't know the place name. =8 but it's okay, Rebecca's dad knows. Just let me know if you are interested!! haaaaahahaha!! The food there was good. The tom yum there was the best!!! Very spicy!!


The place is pretty right???



Do you know what's the best thing about Kuantan?? It's the beach!! I went to Teluk Cempedak beach for 3 times in 5 days.










Ms. Rebecca taught me. haha!!!!


Ms. Rebecca taught me too! =D













Walking to Teluk Cempedak 2, another side of the beach.


Teluk Cempedak 2.




I also went into a hotel. The christmas decoration was so nice. Lights and christmas tree everywhere.










That's about it. It's a good trip. Kuantan is a very peaceful place. The air is fresh.

I had a bad bad sick in Kuantan and it lasted until now. On the 4th day, I kept on vomiting until I had no more stength to walk. I'm not exaggerating okay!! haha!! And I felt like vomiting each time I talk or walk faster. Sound so stupid right? I was extremely slow. ahahaaaaahahahah! I was so sick until Rebecca's dad had to take me to the doctor. The journey back from Kuantan to KL was torturing. I vomited before I board the bus, vomited in the bus and vomited when I reached KL. haahha!!! But I think it's a good experience though! hehe!! Thank God for sustaining me. He gave me strenght to pull through the 4 hours journey and luckily I didn't vomit when I was in the train back home.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm home now. Back to my family and friends. I missed my family and Minee.. =D
By the way, I did a live sketch!! hehe.. Finally I tried. I got backache man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment