Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kuantan!!! Here I come!

Financial accounting was tough! Law was confusing!! Argh!!! But whatever. I'm not gonna think about it anymore. I'M GOING KUANTAN TO MEET MY FRIEND THAT I HAVEN'T MET FOR 11 MONTHS on friday!!! Yay!! I can't wait to go to the beach.. I'm so exited. I'm done with packing and I'm all ready to go!!!! Happiness.. I have already bought the ticket to Kuantan. It's one way. I'm gonna go and not come back!! Since city life sux! I'm just gonna stay there until forever!

Byeeeeeeee everyone. Mum, dad, my brothers, and sister. And Minee, Alvin, Pui Yan, Clement, Andy, Christine, Beatrice, Gwen, Hong Sheng and all of you!! Bye.. Don't miss me.. I will take good care of myself!! Nola. haha!! I'll be there until maybe Monday! Then my friend will be coming over to my place for about 3-4 days. Nice rite?? hehe!!!

Anyway I watched Rapunzel today!! Nice nice movie! I really love fairytale stories cos everyone and eveything are so perfect. And of course it always end happily. : )

Minee will be coing back on Sunday! Can't wait. But I don't think I can meet her until thursday cos my Kuantan friend will be staying at my place. I'll be taking her out since it's gonna be her first time here. I gotta take good care of her for that few days. haha!!!!

By the way, I heard that Kuantan is famous for its salted fish!! haha!!




No comments:

Post a Comment