Thursday, October 21, 2010

Adam Lambert





I'm in love with Adam Lambert ever since I watched his latest music video, "If I had You". The fact that he's a gay doesn't bother me at all. I watched videos regarding his interviews. I was trying to find evidence from him and I found! "I'm gay and I'm very comfortable with it....". I'm impressed!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bETvh7slAQQ&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-6-HM (at 1:31)

Homosexuality isn't an issue to me. Maybe last time, now not anymore. Really. It's their choice, I don't have the right to comment. He's wild but so what?? I don't get goosebumps when I see pictures of Adam Lambert kissing a guy, I was like, "WOW" instead. It's all in our head. If we wanna "yer", then it'll turn out to be "yer".

He looks so soooo sexy with eyeliner. The power of makeup! I never liked guys in eyeliner, so I guess eyeliner loves him. If one day anyone of you bumped into me and realized that I'm wearing eyeliner, you know why la! hhaaha!!











No comments:

Post a Comment