Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Min Ee!!

Hello.. I would like to dedicate this birthday post to a very very very good friend of mine, Min Ee.




It's her 22nd birthday this year today but we celebrated for her yesterday. It dinner wasn't a surprise but it became a surprise cos she didn't know Jin Tat, Stephen, and Wee Ping will turn up! It's a last minute thing but I'm glad that they made it, without them things wouldn't be that good! We had korean food in Daorae, taipan!

I like this friend very very much. Her kindness level is way too high. I'm really blessed to be her friend. I have too much to say until I don't know what to say. You know, I know can already, right Minee???? =D

So I'll let the pictures do the talking. And of course, I curi-ed the pictures from facebook. Enjoy!!!


1st cake for the night, during the dinner.


























I guess he's Doerae's boss.





2nd cake for the night.








 See, she was surprised!!!!! Mission accomplished.







*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment